A man goes to buy a toy for his daughter and asks the saleswoman:
— How much is the Barbie in the window?
In a condescending manner, the saleswoman replied:
— Which one… we have:
- Barbie goes to the gym, for $19.95,
- Barbie plays volleyball, for $19.95,
- Barbie goes shopping, for $19.95,
- Barbie goes to work, for $19.95,
- Barbie goes dancing, for $19.95,
- and Divorced Barbie for $265.95.
Amazed, the man asks:
— Why does Divorced Barbie cost $265.95 when the others cost $19.95?
The saleswoman with an air of self-sufficiency replies:
— Sir, Divorced Barbie, it comes with:
😀 Ken's car,
😀 Ken's house,
😀 Ken's boat,
😀 Ken's furniture,
😀 Ken's computer…
😁 And Ken's friend!