Saturday breakfast with Yam and egg sauce
Hello hivers, welcome to my blog. This is my first post here in this community and I hope I'm welcomed with love.
Well today I will be sharing my recipe on how I prepare yam and egg/tomatoes sauce. It's weekend already and it's cold out here in my area,so I decided to try something different for breakfast. So Let's Go!!!😁
- Fresh Tomatoes.
- Maggie cubes
- Groundnut oil
- First I peeled the yam,cut it in small piece, wash it and put into a pot.
- Then I added water to it and salt to taste and allow to boil.
- I washed my fresh tomatoes and pepper and then sliced it on a chop board.
- I chopped some onions too.
- Then I poured some groundnut oil into a clean dry pot and allow to get hot,then i pour the chopped onions into the pot to fry.
N/B: (I couldn't use my frypan cause it was occupied).
- Then I poured the chopped tomatoes and pepper into the pot again and then stir.
*After allowing to fry to my desired taste , I added some salt, and Maggie cubes to taste and stir.
- Then I broke my eggs into a small bowl and whisk.
- Then poured it in to the tomatoes and allow to fry a little before stirring.
- After stirring it came out looking like this 👇👇
There you go🤲
Breakfast is ready!! Enjoy.
PC: All photos were taken my me.
Thanks for reading 👍