Hive Power Up month-july22
Step up Your Power Up!
If you have done a Hive Power Up Day (PUD) and you don’t want to wait another entire month to power up, then check out Hive Power Up Month (PUM).
Hive PUM is just like PUD only you power up at least one hive in your Hive account every day.
Here are the official rules from the @HiveBuzz post.
How to get the Power Up Month badge?
This new PUM challenge will start on the first day of the month and will last all month. Here are the rules:
For each day of the month, you will have 2 options:
- you publish a post and set the payout mode to 100% HIVE.
- Your post must generate a payout to be eligible (i.e. get a few upvotes)
- You can't set someone else as the beneficiary of your post. It is about powering up your account.
- You cannot upvote yourself
Using this option is also a good way to get the Monthly Author badge as well. ;)
- power up at least 1 HIVE.
- You cannot start a power down during the month.
This option is useful if have no idea what to write about someday or just aren't a blogger at all.
You can use either option, or both, and can switch from one to the other as the days go by.
HiveBuzz will use UTC date and time to validate post and powered-up dates. Therefore, check your timezone and convert your local time to UTC before doing so!
So, if you are wanting to increase your Hive Power (HP), you can do it a little each day or you can create a daily blog post and meet the criteria above.
This will be occurring every month in 2022 so get ready.
The first day of the month is the starting day as well as the start of Power Up Month.
To read the @HiveBuzz post click the link below
Until next time,