Minty green puree with oyster mushrooms
Minty green puree made of string beans, peas and potatoes, aromatized with mint is a perfect summer side dish.
Pink oyster mushrooms that I grow in the bushes near the gardens are matching perfectly with the green puree.
Ingredients for marinated oyster mushrooms:
- 250 g of pink oyster mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of soya sauce
- 1 teaspoon of rice vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon of black pepper
- a pinch of sea salt
- a twig of rosemary
Ingredients for minty bean puree:
- 100 g of peas
- 200 g of string beans
- 200 g of potatoes
- 2-3 mint leaves
- ½ teaspoon of sea salt
- a splash of lemon juice
- a few leaves of purple salad
- Mix olive oil, soya sauce, rice vinegar, black pepper and sea salt in a small bowl.
- Clean and wash the mushrooms.
Place them in a plastic bag and pour the marinade over. Place it in a fridge for at least two hours or preferably overnight.
- Place peas, peeled and cubed potatoes and string beans in a pot. Cover with water and add salt.
Boil it for 30 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
- Drain the vegetables and place it in the food processor. Add mint leaves, a splash of lemon juice and salt to taste.
Blend it until getting a smooth puree.
- Heat up the nonstick pan and roast the marinated mushrooms with a twig of rosemary, for a few minutes on both sides.
- Plate the puree and mushrooms on top of the purple salad and decorate it with chives and daisies.