- 4 figs
- a teaspoon of agave syrup
- 20 g of coconut butter
- 2 twigs of rosemary
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 100 ml of vegan yogurt
- a teaspoon of sunflower seeds
- Prepare a baking tray and cover it with baking paper. Cut the figs in half and place them on the tray.
- Drizzle the figs with a teaspoon of agave syrup and a bit of lemon juice and add fresh twigs of rosemary.
- Add bits of coconut butter on the top.
- Place them in a preheated oven at 190°C for about 15 minutes.
- Serve roasted figs with vegan yogurt and sunflower seeds. Decorate it with chicory flowers.