HOW I MADE THE "BLACK KING" BRACELETS
Today, I'll be showing us how I made this beautiful set of bracelets I call "BLACK KING".
- Measuring tape
- Condom elastic
- Nail cutter
- Onyx beads
- Gold accessories (crowns) X gold findings
- Obsidian beads
- Since we're making a bracelet of 7inches, I had to measure out 10inches so I can easily tie it.
- After getting the measurement, make sure you double it twice because the elastic is frail and won't last if not doubled.
- After doubling it twice, tie the loosed ends and form a knot.
- Repeat for two others since we're doing three bracelets.
- Get a fishing line of about 0.35mm thickness that'll serve as a guide to help you put the beads.
- Start fixing in the beads according to the design.
- Ensure you measure it to have your desired 7inches.
- Repeat for the two other designs.
- After getting that done, tie the elastic at least three times to have a firm knot and cut off the excess elastic with the nail cutter.
- Your "BLACK KING" bracelet is ready. Feel free to package it in a fancy beautiful bag.
Then, you're ready to rock this anyday, anytime, anywhere!
I remain your favourite Beadgod!