RE: A HIDDEN CAFÉ IN FORGOTTEN NATURE~RAINFOREST TREE HOUSE | 世外桃源~雨林树屋~
You are viewing a single comment's thread:
Thank you for your warm and kind comments. It's my pleasure to join our beloved community.
This cafe has a strategic location by green 💚 nature resources and topography. But there are many aspects to be improved. Such as:
- The improper parking area for visitors.
- The main entrance of cafe should be upgraded.
- Engage a professional landscape maintenance team to carry up regular care to all the plants.
- The access and circulation of each zone could be enhanced by softscape design.
- Customer service can be improved. Train and hire cheerful and friendly staffs.
Awesome recommendations my dear friend Cherry - comprehensive and direct to the point! Perhaps you probably should introduce yourself to that cafe's owner and discuss your helpful insights and ideas, shouldn't you? I'm pretty sure their smiles would reach their ears after listening to your professional advice for the restructuring of their landscape architecture. Thank you for sharing your valuable thoughts! Have a splendid week ahead! 😊
Yes, agreed. I also thinking to meet the owner of cafe if I able to revisit.
Thank you Erne for your great comments and suggestion. :))))