2 Years of dCrops! - Writing Contest!
Today marks the day dCrops completes 2 years on Hive!
What started as a casual game where all you could do was plant -> harvest -> sell, is now a thriving ecosystem with so many things to do.
Over the past 2 years, the game has seen remarkable advancements with the addition of exciting new features, such as constructing buildings, crafting resources, producing artisan goods, cooking delicious food items, and a host of limited-time events - with many more updates to come in the near future!
As we embark on the next phase of dCrops, we invite all players, old and new, to join us on this exciting journey. Thank you so much for being a part of the dCrops community! It wouldn't have been possible without your support!
And to everyone who hasn't tried out the game yet, we invite you all to join our community and experience all the fun and excitement that awaits you. We can't wait to see you in the game!
To celebrate our anniversary, we're bringing together another contest for you!
We are doing another collaboration with the curation guild @OCD to come up with a writing contest to celebrate 2 years of dCrops.
All rewards from this post will be sent to the participants. In addition to that, there are 25 BETA Packs and 10 ALPHA packs to be won. Each eligible post will also receive 1500 Easter Eggs and the top 3 posts will get 1 Golden Ticket each.
You may write about any of the topics below:
- How has your experience with dCrops been in the last two years?
- Share your tips and tricks for maximizing your progress in the game.
- What new features or updates would you like to see in the future of dCrops? How has the community aspect of dCrops impacted your gameplay experience?
- If you could give some advice to new players starting out in dCrops, what would it be?
- Share your experience with participating in limited-time events. Do you enjoy them? Why or why not?
The rules for the contest are simple -
- The title must mention the phrase “2 Years of dCrops”.
- One post per user will be counted as an entry. Alt accounts will be automatically disqualified.
- The post must be shared on twitter with #dcrops by the author or by someone else.
- Participants must join the dCrops discord and post the link to their article on the #events channel
- The post on the blockchain must contain #dcrops and #dcropscontest for visibility.
- Participants MUST own NFTs from the game and have a record of playing the game.
- No minimum word length for the post.
- The post must contain a link to the dCrops main website.
- Deadline for submission will be a week after this post’s payout. The results will be decided a few days thereafter to give some time for curators to decide the winners.
Huge thanks to @OCD for their continued support.
Disclaimer: Some parts of this post have been enhanced using AI.