Byrd's Bakery: One Cookie at a Time
Be Thankful. Thank you. I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving! For the first time, ever, I didn't host the traditional Thanksgiving meal. I was still far and away, but, now I am back again. I'd like to think I appear as grateful as I feel for all that is given/gifted to me, for the little things in life,
that the highest appreciation is not to utter words,
but to live by them.
Charleston had the first public college, museum, and playhouse in the U.S.
The first golf club in America was established in Charleston in 1787.
North America’s longest cable-stayed bridge, the Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge, spans the Charleston Harbor, connecting historic Charleston and Mount Pleasant.
Dr. Alexander Garden, a Charleston physician, first imported “Cape Jasmine” from South Africa in 1754. The flower was renamed “Gardenia” - after Dr. Garden, of course.
Fridays are all about the #MarketFriday Challenge! Looking to take part in it? Here is how:
Rules of the Road to Join #MarketFriday!
- Go to the market, or anywhere that you pay money for a service.
Take pictures! Be creative!
- Tell us a little bit about the market or the event. What brought you there? What did you buy? How much did it cost? Was it expensive? Did it go up or down? I need something other than 50 pictures of the market.
- Post the pictures. Of course, you should tell a little bit about the ones you post, it is too difficult to guess on some
- Use the MarketFriday Community Platform to post (#hive-196308) This is not required but appreciated.
PLEASE Drop the link into the MarketFriday comment section so I can find it!!
- Following me and reblogging the post would be appreciated, but not a rule, more vision for more views on the #MarketFriday posts!
- You must put #MarketFriday by @dswigle somewhere on your post.
As always, please remember! #MarketFriday loves you!
#TeamUSA is a growing community of quality-content people from the United States or those living here. Check us out on Discord!