Made "Avocado Coffee + Avocado Juice + Cheese wafer"
Yesterday afternoon, I made a drink. The drink was Avocado Coffee + Avocado Juice + Cheese wafer. Initially, I had an avocado coffee powder drink (Tropicana Slim brand), then I had the idea of mixing it with real avocado. So yesterday my mother and I bought avocado. In the end my decision was to make the avocado juice. I only used 1 avocado yesterday.
The drink was delicious. You can try to make it at your home.
◇◇◇ The avocado is a rather unique fruit.
While most fruit consists primarily of carbohydrate, avocado is high in healthy fats.
Numerous studies show that it has powerful health benefits.
Here are 12 health benefits of avocado that are supported by scientific research.
● Avocado Is Incredibly Nutritious
Here are some of the most abundant nutrients, in a single 3.5-ounce (100-gram) serving:
• Vitamin K: 26% of the daily value (DV)
• Folate: 20% of the DV
• Vitamin C: 17% of the DV
• Potassium: 14% of the DV
• Vitamin B5: 14% of the DV
• Vitamin B6: 13% of the DV
• Vitamin E: 10% of the DV
• It also contains small amounts of magnesium, manganese, copper, iron, zinc, phosphorous and vitamins A, B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin) and B3 (niacin).
● They Contain More Potassium Than Bananas
● Avocado Is Loaded With Heart-Healthy Monounsaturated Fatty Acids
● Avocados Are Loaded With Fiber
● Eating Avocados Can Lower Cholesterol and Triglyceride Levels
● People Who Eat Avocados Tend to Be Healthier
● Their Fat Content May Help You Absorb Nutrients From Plant Foods
● Avocados Are Loaded With Powerful Antioxidants That Can Protect Your Eyes
● Avocado May Help Prevent Cancer
● Avocado Extract May Help Relieve Symptoms of Arthritis
● Eating Avocado May Help You Lose Weight
● Avocado Is Delicious and Easy to Incorporate in Your Diet ◇◇◇ (Source: https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/12-proven-benefits-of-avocado#TOC_TITLE_HDR_15)
HOW TO MAKE:
STEP 1: Prepare 1 avocado. Divide into 2.
STEP 2: Remove the avocado seeds. Cut the avocado flesh, put in a blender.
STEP 3: Add sweetened condensed milk.
STEP 4: Add ice cubes and water.
STEP 5: Blend with the blender.
STEP 6: Put the juice into a glass.
STEP 7: Add "Tropicana Slim - Avocado Coffee" to a little hot water in a cup.
STEP 8: Stir.
STEP 9: Add cold water. Stir.
STEP 10: Add to the juice.
STEP 11: Add a cheese wafer.
That's all I want to share with all of you at this time. Please give your comment. Thank you for seeing this post. See my other posts too...