Lessons from the mass inductrination day 9 held on the 28th April 2022 via zoom
It was a great time listening to great teaching from bro Eli. A lot of lessons were learnt and I just want to share few from the lessons.
Some of the important points learned from the words of God discussed in the Zoom meeting are:
- Nowadays, people don't care anymore. We have an obligation in the church.
- We should observe ourself fully. We should be provoked to love.
- The focus of the gathering is not contribution. The main reason is for us to look each other, see each other and to know if anyone is in need and be provoked to love.
- We gather to exalt one another.
- As Christians, there should be maintenance and our maintenance is showing brotherly love.
- A big part of gathering is spent on studying the word of God.
- We should all have a psalm when we gather together.
- A gathering has a tongue and interpretation.
- We can gather any day of the week. In fact the Christians gathered on Sunday and every day of the week.
- In the gathering, God forgives when we pray. He heals.
My former beliefs or expectation that was improved for listening at the Zoom meeting
From the Zoom meeting, we learned that as Christians, we have an obligation to be provoked to love. When we gather, we should observe ourselves fully to know what individuals need and know how to come in to help.
Ways in which the study affect us that can make us a better person that we can use in our daily lives
From the study we learned that unlike what some people believe that we should not gather together on Sunday, we see examples from the early Christians that we can gather on Sunday, in fact we can gather any day of the week. Also, when we gather, we should have a psalm and a large part of our gathering should be use to study the Word of God.
We are inviting you to join the MCGI Cares (Hive) community that study the words of God and also earn some reward by making our reactions on it. We can check this link https://peakd.com/c/hive-182074/trending
This is my 309th video on 3speak
Check my channel to watch my previous videos and don't forget to subscribe to my channel to watch more interesting videos
Thanks for Dropping By !