Soothing the Beast
Arella, soothing the great beast with her touch and presence, as he lowers her to the ground to dismount.
Started with a Genesis 8 Female Template.
Added a jungle pool environment.
Added some vegetation and vines.
Added a dinosaur.
Added the completed model, after I morphed the body, added hair, makeup, changed her position, facial expression, and added clothes.
Added some atmosphere and cave mist in Photoshop.
Tools and assets used:
Daz3D Studio, Iray and Photoshop
Tyrannosaurus Rex 3
Genesis 8 Female Template
MRL Warrior Hair
Bloody Dreams Nightgown
Jungle Pool Environment
- I start out with a model template and morph the body physically.
- I put the body into a position, change facial expressions, add makeup, dress the model, add skin texture, props, etc…
- I either can embed the character into the background or wrap the environment around the character, then add lighting and camera settings, like depth of field.
- Rendering times can take 10 minutes to 2 hours per render.
- Postwork in Photoshop (adding imperfections in the skin, changing atmosphere and lighting, etc…)
Stay frosty people.
I like the composition and the softness of the scene. Very creative!
Thank you @litguru :)
So creative. ❤️ with the right imagination, each and every scene could be turned into its own story.
If you don't mind I want to discourse on AI Art [Midjourney]. I know it's nor free. If I learn, will I get any market? It would be helpful if I get some guidance about this.
Thank you so much @ykdesign…yeah, this could probably be turned into a story :)
I never used AI Art. I know it's starting to be a big thing right now. I'm not sure if there's much market for it, because the AI is creating it, with only the assistance of words provided by humans. And the market can easily be saturated, meaning too many products, too little price…supply and demand balance. I could be wrong though. That said, AI Art can be beautiful art, very creative, and I do like it.
Thanks for your opinion. It matters to me. some days I am worried about ai art. How much emotion and time is involved in doing the work, it takes AI only 1 minute to do it.
Great work. The atmosphere and the lightning is very well done. For those render times, what is your setup? If you can share, of course. I'm starting and don't have graphic card yet, just CPU...