A night and a morning in the Cats' Mother's life
How yesterday ended - with a (lap) visitation from Princess Pearli - and today began.
I - literally - am contested turf in the mornings. Rambo's new ritual is to move from the foot of the bed and on to me. Then Gandalf cannot be left out and has to get as close to my face as possible. No further comment required.
Getting up gets a weight off my chest. Literally.
Until next time, be well
The Sandbag House
McGregor, South Africa
If this post might seem familiar, it's because I'm doing two things:
- re-vamping old recipes. As I do this, I am adding them in a file format that you can download and print. If you download recipes, buy me a coffee. Or better yet, a glass of wine....?
- and "re-capturing" nearly two years' worth of posts.
- From Wordpress, I use the Exxp Wordpress plugin. If this rocks your socks, click here or on on the image below to sign up.
- Join Hive using this link and then join us in the Silver Bloggers' community.
Original artwork: @artywink
- lastly, graphics are created using partly my own photographs, images available freely available on @hive.blog and Canva.
But they are beautiful!
we too have two kittens, we saw them born and they are part of the family in all respects!
They are so much part of family. Enjoy your kittens 😸