Nearly done - the week...
I mentioned on Monday that my salads #inthejar are like the gift that keeps on giving. Then, I added couscous to make a meal and had some left. So last night, with a generous teaspoon of harissa, some roasted peppers and fresh coriander, it became a side to the courgette frittata.
Served, of course, with a side salad.
I cannot believe this week is coming to an end. To say it's been busy would be a little bit of an understatement. With the end of the week, comes the market on Saturday. The weather person is telling us it'll rain. From mid-morning. Now, instead of agonising about being wet, I'm agonising about whether or not to to gazebo. Perhaps we should. We need the practise.
Until next time, be well
The Sandbag House
McGregor, South Africa
If this post might seem familiar, it's because I'm doing two things:
- re-vamping old recipes. As I do this, I am adding them in a file format that you can download and print. If you download recipes, buy me a coffee. Or better yet, a glass of wine....?
- and "re-capturing" nearly two years' worth of posts.
- From Wordpress, I use the Exxp Wordpress plugin. If this rocks your socks, click here or on on the image below to sign up.
- Join Hive using this link and then join us in the Silver Bloggers' community.
Original artwork: @artywink
- lastly, graphics are created using partly my own photographs, images available freely available on @hive.blog and Canva.
Have a great weekend!
That salad looks delicious.
I hope your weekend after the hectic week goes well and that you have a good market despite the weather. 😘
Thank you and you, too!