ESP-ENG Deliciosas arepitas de anís dulce/🍽Delicious sweet aniseed arepitas
Greetings dear hive community
A cordial greeting dear hivers, I hope you are all very well and I wish you all have an excellent day, I want to start presenting a very easy and rich without many ingredients; it is arepitas of sweet anise this recipe is ideal for breakfast or snack has an exquisite flavor and can be accompanied with cheese, chicken, meat or just alone are very tasty and the best thing is that it is very easy to prepare without extending more cook.
- First I took a bowl and added 2 cups of corn flour, then I added a pinch of salt.
- then I added 2 tablespoons of sugar and sweet anise to taste.
- I then stirred all the dry ingredients to incorporate them, then added water a little at a time as I kneaded the flour.
- After kneading, I began to form small arepitas very thin.
- Then I heated enough oil in a frying pan while I finished forming my sweet arepitas.
- then I added the arepitas 1 by one in the pan until golden brown and removed from the heat, accompany these delicious arepitas with string cheese.
Deliciosas arepitas de anís dulce/🍽Delicious sweet aniseed arepitas
Queridos hivers les comparto esta súper fácil receta espero que sea de su agrado así que nos estamos viendo en otra oportunidad.
Dear hivers I share with you this super easy recipe I hope you like it so I'll see you another time.