DAY 34 Rising Star tutorial progress update - Won 2 more giveaways
How to end the lockdowns and SAVE THE PLANET
The 5 basics of living:
Namaste Rising Star players and interested people,
Find some helpful tips and my inventory at the bottom of my post...
thanks for supporting <3
Risingstar update today:
(Pictures at the bottom)
for about 0 000 STARBIT in total.
I won 2 giveaways
Played mostly "SATURDAY HEADLINE" today and will continue to try to earn STARBIT with it. I used the "spare" energy to do small missions like Radio interview and Singing Lessons.
I calculated earnings and the highest mission "Radio Studio Session" pays best but you can not play it all day.
FINALLY reached Level 30
...and found out that the Ads can be placed within the risingstar diary and it looks like the ROI is not positive so nobody is using it. I have never seen any ads in my dary but could have missed them.
Do you want more giveaways?
--> more missions and missions is now the GOAL. Earn STARBIT, XP, LVL UP,...
|XP||992 / 1450||326 / 1500||+ 784|
|SB||1145||3066||+ 1921 (withdraw 0 k)|
|Fans||1310 (1310 fix)||1330 (1320 fix)||+ 20 (+ 10)|
RisingStar Rising Star Tips help optimize
- on iPhone I use Telegram to play
- Use your "spare" ENERGY for music lessons. Do not waste it while you focus on good paid gig missions.
- When earning skill points through music lessons, you can earn more points per lesson if you hold more of specific instrument cards.
- Having lesson specific instruments helps in receiving more skill from that lesson.
- Have pizza box to store any pizza received during mission to reuse later.
- Buy cold pizza slices for 1 energy refill every 24hours.
- If you have more fans than skill and you can use a **storage **trailer to store unnecessary cards. Or list the card in market for an unreasonably high price.
- Try taking up many smaller missions to fill up pizza boxes and have extra energy to play more rewarding missions.
My Risingstar NFT Collection:
Another Free-to-play Play-to-earn NFT card game (win legendary NFTs in January - it steals lots of time)
Eat healthy every day
Do sports every day
Be always honest
Especially to yourself
Did you ever proactively decide to love yourself and do you just do things you love?
And you wonder that you are not healthy and happy?
I can help you help yourself...
My life studies worthy of a nobel price:
My last outstanding recipe:
How to spice like a master chef:
My Hive 6 month earnings report and conclusion:
My first genius superhero friend on Hive - @ ambigenius