DIY// MAKING A UNIQUE BROWN BEADED BAG WITH A CIRCULAR HANDLE USING CRYSTAL BEADS.
Hello my DIY family,
It's been a while since I made a post and share my lovely creations with you guys. That is due to the fact that, it's not easy combining a lot together. I tell myself that I can do it all but trust me, it is very difficult. That means once in a while, I will have to take a little break to regain my strength back, then I'll come back with full force. Right now, I'm not back with the full force yet but I'm gradually building it.
Today, I will be sharing with us my latest beautiful creation which I call bag RIA. Yes you heard me right. I named the bag after myself. This particular bag test my patience and my resilience to the core. I almost gave up on creating this bag but I'm glad I didn't. I made some mistakes but I learned from those mistakes and finally, I was able to finish this bag. Some of the unique things about this bag is its long circular handle, the bag is super strong, it can match various type of clothing designs. It'd a bag to have.
Below, I will be putting us through how I create this lovely bag.
- Two packs of crystal beads
- One magnet
- Fishing line
- The first thing I did was to beaded rolls of 19 by 26. After that, I pressed it 10 by 5 by 10 leaving the 5 bead rows in the middle as the base of the bag.
- After that. I pressed the sides and joined them together with beads as seen below.
- Next, I started making the long circular handle. I did this by beading 5 by 59 beads, then I joined the tips together making 50 bead in length. After that. I pressed it together to and joined them with one bead making it form that sturdy circular shape.
- Here I joined the handle to the bag by beading the sides and lower part to the main body of the bag.
- Finally, I fixed the covered part of the bag and I fixed the brooch with magnets to the bag. Viola, our bag is ready.