Aazing Nature Contest: FREE TOPIC - #3/5/23
(Google translate from Czech)
Before I challenge you to write contest articles, I have to mention a few unpleasant things about the ANC community.
You must have noticed that since at least January of this year, only one ANC moderator @jlufer has been working. And so, the previously common, weekly reports of the moderators were limited to only one report from the landscape area.
I also have to disappoint new people interested in signing up for discord DNA (of which ANC is a part). I was told that I would have to make a new discord just for ANC. Unfortunately, I don't have enough time for that.
So we basically have the only way of communication left, and that's in the comments under the weekly summary from @jlufer and in the comments about this competition.
I firmly believe that these organizational shortcomings will not change your view of nature or discourage you from writing articles about nature.
We are just grains of sand in the pile called the world. However, if the grains coalesce into stone, they can resist complications together.
Our contest will run as long as you are willing to write your nature articles and mark them as contest articles.
Post topics can include any of the following:
- ... Surprise us !!!
To be sure, I would like to remind you of the rules :-)
Rules for participation in the ANC contest:
- Publish your contribution IN AN AMAZING NATURAL COMMUNITY. You can also use TAG #amazingnature if you want
- CLEARLY state that your entry is an ENTRY in this competition.
- All images must be your own. You can use an amazing nature banner if you like or you can create your own.
- In the TEXT Indicate why these pictures represent YOUR AMAZING NATURE. This is an ESSENTIAL part of this competition – 200 WORDS MINIMUM
- Place a link to your post IN COMMENTARY. You can add an image if you want. It is NECESSARY because I have to publish a link in Discord on Sunday, 5 days later for voting and also for my own compilation purposes.
- The entry window is open ~ 5 DAYS. Pay attention to - CLOSED in the title. Pay attention to the time bar (PeakD)
Prizes to win:
1st: 3 NC
2nd: 2 NC
3rd: 1 NC
I will introduce all participants in the entry section of the announcements, which will be published about a week later on Tuesday (according to my schedule, this may change). This way you will have a nice compilation of all.
How are winners selected?
The entire DNA community will vote for the winners. That's why we created a special competition channel
#contest-entries in DNA Discord (Amazing Nature Contest). Here I will publish a post with the announcement including the winners (Announcement) EVERY MONDAY together with all your contributions (Contributions) EVERY SUNDAY. Each DNA member will be able to assign a "voting emoji" under the items for 24 HOURS. In the end, the lucky winners are three of them. In case of a draw, I will join as a judge.
Note: The above channels on the DNA discord are for voting only! Do not post links to your competition articles and photos here!
Amazing Nature Community regularly appreciates your articles and photos.
Therefore, pay attention
- a regular competition (FREE TOPIC) organized by the @bucipuci
- Amazing Nature Curation articles written by @jlufer community moderators
- THEMATIC CHALLENGE from @bucipuci
The Amazing Nature Community team is pleased with your interest in nature and welcomes all ORIGINAL articles and photos. At the same time, however, he points out that there is no place in the community for PLAGIATES.
Note: The photo was created by @bucipuci. The logos are the official logos of the Amazing Nature Community and the DNA community.