Amazing Nature Contest: FREE TOPIC - #2/5/22
(Google translate from Czech)
Fourteen days passed like water in the river and we have time for the next round of open competition :-)
I wonder what's new this time. I like that many published competition articles contained comprehensive information about the objects of your interest.
Although it is an open competition and you can write on any topic, please keep in mind that your articles bring nature closer to others in places where they often do not get. That is why information about photographed objects is so important.
I would like to remind you again that the competitions from the ANC are primarily about educating the rest of us. That is why we often pay more attention to the content of your articles than to photographic material.
As I mentioned above, you can write on any nature-related topic. If you don't happen to know what to write about, the following areas of interest can inspire you:
- ... Surprise us !!!
To be sure, I would like to remind you of the rules :-)
Rules for participation in the thematic challenge:
- Publish your contribution IN AN AMAZING NATURAL COMMUNITY. You can also use TAG #amazingnature if you want
- CLEARLY state that your entry is an ENTRY in this competition.
- All images must be your own. You can use an amazing nature banner if you like or you can create your own.
- In the TEXT Indicate why these pictures represent YOUR AMAZING NATURE. This is an ESSENTIAL part of this competition – 200 WORDS MINIMUM
- Place a link to your post IN COMMENTARY. You can add an image if you want. It is NECESSARY because I have to publish a link in Discord on Sunday, 5 days later for voting and also for my own compilation purposes.
- The entry window is open ~ 5 DAYS. Pay attention to - CLOSED in the title. Pay attention to the time bar (PeakD)
Prizes to win:
1st: 3 NC
2nd: 2 NC
3rd: 1 NC
I will introduce all participants in the entry section of the announcements, which will be published about a week later on Tuesday (according to my schedule, this may change). This way you will have a nice compilation of all.
How are winners selected?
The entire DNA community will vote for the winners. That's why we created a special competition channel
#contest-entries in DNA Discord (Amazing Nature Contest). Here I will publish a post with the announcement including the winners (Announcement) EVERY MONDAY together with all your contributions (Contributions) EVERY SUNDAY. Each DNA member will be able to assign a "voting emoji" under the items for 24 HOURS. In the end, the lucky winners are three of them. In case of a draw, I will join as a judge.
Note: The above channels on the DNA discord are for voting only! Do not post links to your competition articles and photos here!
Clickable banner by @barbara-orenya
Amazing Nature Community regularly appreciates your articles and photos.
Therefore, pay attention
- a regular competition (FREE TOPIC) organized by the @bucipuci
- Amazing Nature Curation articles written by @redheadpei, @oscurity, @nelinoeva, @jlufer community moderators
- news in the field of nature from the moderator @juanbg
- THEMATIC CHALLENGE from @bucipuci
The Amazing Nature Community team is pleased with your interest in nature and welcomes all ORIGINAL articles and photos. At the same time, however, he points out that there is no place in the community for PLAGIATES.
Note: The logos are the official logos of the Amazing Nature Community and the DNA community.