Amazing Nature Contest: FREE TOPIC - #2/9/23
(Google translate from Czech)
In a few days we have autumn (some say spring). Either way, nature "changes its coat" and becomes more colorful. Another good reason for your observation :-).
Before you start writing your contest articles, I present two contest articles from the last round of the contest for you to evaluate:
Again, I ask you to read the articles and express your choice in the form of a comment stating the name of the author whose article appealed to you the most.
You have until Wednesday 09/20/2023 at 12:00 UTC for evaluation comments.
To encourage your interest in rating the contest articles a little, each rating comment will receive a small gift :-).
Now, grab your cameras, sharpen your pencils and set out to observe the changes in nature. Of course, it still applies that you determine the topic of observation yourself :-).
If you don't know what to write about yet, here is a suggestion for possible topics.
Post topics can include any of the following:
- ... Surprise us !!!
To be sure, I would like to remind you of the rules :-)
- Publish your contribution IN AN AMAZING NATURAL COMMUNITY. You can also use TAG #amazingnature if you want
- CLEARLY state that your entry is an ENTRY in this competition.
- All images must be your own. You can use an amazing nature banner if you like or you can create your own.
- In the TEXT Indicate why these pictures represent YOUR AMAZING NATURE. This is an ESSENTIAL part of this competition – 200 WORDS MINIMUM
- Place a link to your post IN COMMENTARY. You can add an image if you want. It is NECESSARY because I have to publish a link in Discord on Sunday, 5 days later for voting and also for my own compilation purposes.
- The entry window is open ~ 5 DAYS. Pay attention to - CLOSED in the title. Pay attention to the time bar (PeakD)
Prizes to win:
1st: 3 NC
2nd: 2 NC
3rd: 1 NC
I will introduce all participants in the entry section of the announcements, which will be published about a week later on Tuesday (according to my schedule, this may change). This way you will have a nice compilation of all.
How are winners selected?
You can decide the winner of the competition yourself.
Just click on the link of the competition articles, read the articles and write in the comments which article you liked.
You have 36 hours to vote!!
Clickable banner by @barbara-orenya
Amazing Nature Community regularly appreciates your articles and photos.
Therefore, pay attention
- a regular competition (FREE TOPIC) organized by the @bucipuci
- Amazing Nature Curation articles written by @jlufer community moderator
- news in the field of nature from the moderator @juanbg
- THEMATIC CHALLENGE from @bucipuci
The Amazing Nature Community team is pleased with your interest in nature and welcomes all ORIGINAL articles and photos. At the same time, however, he points out that there is no place in the community for PLAGIATES.
Note: The photo was created by @bucipuci. The logos are the official logos of the Amazing Nature Community and the DNA community.