Theme: A Proud Nigerian
It's been an emotional rollercoaster for Nigerians these last few weeks. From the peaceful nationwide protests to losing a lot of lives and the chaos afterwards. It's hard to keep a positive attitude about the country in general. Being a Nigerian has been nothing short of disappointing lately so we'd like to see some positivity in the midst of the chaos. Can you thin of any moment, whether personal or otherwise that you have been proud of being a Nigerian?
- Make a video or a writeup stating the times you were proud to be a Nigerian
- Use #proudnigerian and #hivenaija in your tags so your post can be easily found
- Post a link to your entry as a comment in this post
- Have fun with your post title but for uniformity, you may use "A Proud Nigerian: Add your post title" or something of that nature
- Feel free to post your entry any day of the week