Hive FPL Show Episode 1: Captains, Teams and Planning
In this inaugural episode of the Hive FPL show, we take a look at how teams in the league performed. It was a generally decent game week for members of the league with Danteliser sitting at top spot with a game week score of 88 points and in the top 50k(41,790) players worldwide.
thoth442FC() and George FC() also ended the gameweek above 80 points, scoring 82 and 84 points respectively. Completing the top 5, we had Tope's Red Devils ()and Elroi1()
The top 5 for the week will get an equal share of 9% post beneficiary from the payout of this publication. You guys were awesome.
Key Points from the Show
Hive FPL points
- Introduced the Hive FPL and talked about how rewards are generated through publications shared on Hive
- Discussed how prize pool is constantly increasing
- Discussed how members of the community are encouraged to engage publications shared by the @hivefpl
- Discussed number of participants(Currently 97 members in the league)
- Discussed the top team of the week by @dante3( Belemo thinks the team is overly reliant on certain teams, Samostically thinks these are players that generally performs so it doesn't matter)
- Top team of the league is in the top 50K players worldwide
- Top team captain is Haaland
- Samostically thinks points from defenders will be huge this season
- The Mitrovic conundrum
- Are Manchester United players to be avoided or not?
Join the conversation
- Are you comfortable with being overreliant on one team's success to determine your game week?
- How many players from one team will you keep?
- Who will you captain next week?
- Will you be making any transfers this week? Which player is on your mind?
- What are your expectations for the second game week?
- What position do you think you will finish this season?
- Who will be your captain?
- Are you using your chips?
- Which fixture/fixtures are you looking forward to?
Come hangout with us on Sportstalk Social Community
Join the community on Discord,Subscribe to our Youtube, help us reach more people by reblogging, follow @hivefpl and follow us on Twitter