LEO&HODL Contest Week 5 - Focus: Contributions of Leo.Voter
As you know, LeoFinance&HODL contest is designed to raise awareness on the Leo products that we are using. So far we talked about LeoBridges, LeoThreads LPUD and LeoGlossary. This week we are going to talk about Leo.voter and its effects on the LeoFinance ecosystem untill Saturday!
Last week we talked about LeoGlossary and there were amazing posts about how to use it and the contributions of LeoGlossary to SEO and info data base of LeoFinance. This week, (until October 1, 00:00 PDT), we are going to make a post and LeoThreads about the contributions of Leo.voter account to LeoFinance ecosystem 🦁
The Weekly Focus (till October 1) -> Leo.voter!
For those who are not familiar with this account, @leo.voter the account that curates informative and useful posts published on Leofinance.io and/or using #leofinance hashtag. Besides, it is the account that you can delegate Hive Power and receive LEO tokens daily.
In this weekly focus, we will discuss the effects of leo.voter and your experience with it if there is.
- What are the benefits of Leo.voter to LEO ecosystem?
- Why you should delegate Hive Power to Leo.Voter mechanism?
- What is the best way to utilize the voter account services?
- How can newlions benefit from it?
Also you can talk about:
- Your previous experience with Leo.Voter (an upvote from it, delegation to it etc.)
- Compare Leo.voter with other voter accounts!
- Discuss the pros and cons of delegations to leo.voter
The Tasks of The LPUD Contest - Week 5
This week we discuss about a voter account and there will be no specific task on it. As in general, our aim is to reach more people and reward the contribution of our growing content creators' group.
- Join the Discord of LeoFinance (Leo Discord) & HODL Community (HODL Discord).
- Submit your entry on HODL Discord Channel -> leo-hodl-contest-submission
- Create LeoThreads (at least 5 LeoThreads and do not forget to share the link in your submission) and explain the reasons why you use this Leo Product / the benefits of them etc.
- Use hashtags #hodlcontest #leocontest #contest to be eligible.
- Use at least 3 leoglossary links (Leo Glossary by TaskMaster) in your post.
- Make a LeoGlossary post on LeoFinance and the title of your post needs to have "LEO&HODL Contest" (e.g., Leo.Voter Experience and LEO&HODL Contest)
- Comment on 2 posts of other participants (check #hodlcontest tag to find them)
- Optional (Bonus): Invite 3 friends of yours by tagging in your post (e.g., hey @vlemon, you should join the contest)
We always welcome How-to post for newbies or you can talk about the working mechanisms of voter accounts with a bunch of examples and experience.
Note: You can have maximum of 2 entries per week.
When your content is ready, you will submit the link on HODL Discord channel named leo-hodl-contest-submission. The entries will be reviewed until Saturdays and the winners will be declared on Hodl Community Leo post.
You can check an example submission.
Total 175 LEO will be shared among Top 3. ( 100 / 50 / 25).
Each proper submission will be rewarded via upvotes.
Guidelines and visuals are very well appreciated.
Follow the updates on LeoFinance ecosystem on @leogrowth account!
Hive on ✌🏼
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta