What are you hoping for from the upcoming "new LEO interface"?
In the recent LeoFinance 2020 Roadmap post, a major change was outlined. A brand new, built from the ground up, interface is coming. To me it sounds like LeoFinance will be getting a new version to replace the crappy old condenser version we have used to date. Sure, Leo have already tweaked condenser, adding Ad's, a ticker and so on - but it is still a Steemit clone.
This post is purely for speculation - what would you like to see from the new LEO interface?
What would I like to see?
- Something a bit more like Peakd.
- Support for Leo Sub-communities.
- A clear and easier onboarding process.
Also I'd Love to see:
- Partnerships with other tribes to try and build one great interface instead of there being 20 different crappy condenser clones all with a small niche.
- Perhaps this could be done by using a landing page similar to what the old "Steempeak" had for tribes, and Ad revenue from each section of the site used to buy and burn that particular tribes token.
The main thing I really think could help the tribe eco-system would be collaboration between tribes. Build one great website for all the tribes to live on, instead of 20 shit ones. Build a site with multiple niches, under one banner, and build a revenue stream from advertising for all participating tribes.
Perhaps this sites development could be funded by its own inbuilt DAO like the HPS or whatever. All posts on the site have a 10% beneficiary applied to them from HIVE earnings. The beneficiary is an account used to fund development of the site, and as it grows, advertising. This way the site would not be reliant on the HIVE Proposals thingo, and could fund its own development and growth.
Just some rambling thought on what I'd like to see happen to boost the relevance and growth prospects of the tribe token ecosystem. Probably none of this is possible, or likely, and maybe not really in the planning for the new LeoFinance site - but I just think that if the tribes worked together on one killer site, they would all be stronger and more relevant.
What are you hoping for from the new LeoFinance interface?
@khaleelkazi - are we nearly there yet? :)
This Post has been shared to Twitter
Posted Using LeoFinance