Growing With HivePUD for 9 Consecutive Months in 2021 | HIVE POWER UP DAY - SEPTEMBER 1, 2021
Hello everyone and welcome back. I'm ready for my power up for the ninth consecutive month in 2021. The September 1st Hive Power Up Day is here. I've joined in the HivePud every month since mid 2019. Joining in this initiative started by @streetstyle is easy and fun.
Consistency and growth, slow and steady I feel has been the key to my small success on Hive. I've grown to the point that I'm now one of the participants who is ineligible for prizes due to certain restrictions. That doesn't stop me from participating. Seeing the enthusiasm for this project continue let's me know that the members of Hive find value in it's concept.
Per the official HivePud post for September, Welcome to #HivePUD (Hive Power Up Day), September 1st 2021, Hive members again, who aren't qualified to receive any of the prize give-a-ways, may be eligible to receive a special prize. So check out the post for additional details on this, what Hive Power Up Day is and how it can benefit you, and all other HivePud news for September.
HAVE YOU HEARD about the new HIVE POWER UP MONTH?
Check out @hivebuzz's new initiative: Introducing the Hive Power Up Month - Let's grow every day! What an awesome new initiative! I've often thought about powering up at different times during the month. Well, here's my chance. I plan to participate in either of two ways, starting with my HivePud post today:
- As per @bulldog-joy suggestion, publish a post (a good opportunity to get the Daily and Monthly Author badges too) and set the payout mode to "100% Hive >- Power" or "Power Up 100%" depending on which frontend you use.
- To do so, click on Advanced settings to change the payout mode before publishing.
- Your post must generate a payout to be eligible
- You cannot upvote yourself (to avoid cheating with rule 2 and deserve your badge)
- If you aren't planning on posting or have no idea what to write about someday or just aren't a blogger at all, you can alternatively:
- power up at least 1 HIVE instead of publishing.
- You cannot powerdown during the month, i.e. not start a powerdown or generate HIVE from a running powerdown.
@hivebuzz also advises that ou can switch between options from one day to another. The main goal is to have some HIVE powered up every day of the month.
September 1st HivePud
Now back to my participation in today's HivePUD, here's my power up activity: I powered up: 100 Hive.
|SEPTEMBER 1, 2021||HIVE||HP|
I captured a screenshot of the beginning balances in my wallet; the power up amount screenshot; and finally my current balances after the transactions.
POWERING UP COMMUNITY PROJECTS FOR SEPTEMBER
Besides investing in the Hive blockchain by powering up my liquid Hive, I also participate in Community projects. It's not the amount that counts. It's believing in a project and showing how you believe by your actions.
The tags are to identify the issuers of the tokens for anyone who may have an interest in checking out the project or community for further details.
|Activity||Amount Staked||Current Stake|
Wondering why you should power up? Powering up your account can help you by:
- Greater voting power on content blogs;
- More curation rewards when you vote on other bloggers' posts;
- More resource credits to perform transactions on the Hive Blockchain.
See @hiveBuzz's post on how participating in regular power ups can increase your Hive Power: Hive Power Up Day - August 1st 2021 - Hive Power Delegation
See you in October.
@flaxz initiative @iamalivechallenge: (Published my HIVE Power Up post today for participation in the September, 2021 HivePUD)
Happy rest of the week everyone with whatever your endeavors.
a) JustClickindiva's Footer created in Canva utilizing its free background and images used with permission from discord admins.
b) Unless otherwise noted, all photos taken by me with my (i) Samsung Galaxy 10" Tablet, (ii) Samsung Phone, & (iii) FUJI FinePix S3380 - 14 Mega Pixels Digital Camera
c) Purple Butterfly part of purchased set of Spiritual Clip Art for my Personal Use
d) All Community logos, banners, page dividers used with permission of Discord Channel admins.
e) Ladies of Hive banner used with permission of and in accordance with the admin's guidelines.
f) Hive PUD Thumbnail image created by me in Canva per my Pro Member Subscription.