The Rigid CEO || Microfiction Challenge
Hello everyone! This is my entry to the 38th ZapFic Friday Story Challenge that requires participants to tell a complete story in just 50 words. Is it simple? Why not give this challenge a try?
You can participate by clicking here. The prompt for this week's challenge is "flexible".
Rules Of The Challenge
- Story must be exactly 50 words
- Story must be posted to the Freewrite community
- Drop a link to your entry in the comment section of the challenge post
- Use tags #freewritehouse and #zapfic.
- Attach a screenshot of your word count in your post.
Here is my short story. I hope you enjoy reading it.
James waved aside his COO's advice. He ordered retrenchment of 60% of staff of his company.
Three months later, a haggard lady met and spat at him. "I curse you! My father was a hardworker now we barely survive."
James became remorseful and worked to make things right.