NEW PHISHING WAVE through WALLET TRANSFERS - DO NOT USE THOSE LINKS
It looks like the usual phisher that has been plaguing Hive for months is still using the hacked account with high reputation @nachomolina to spread phishing.
Since he was not successful spamming phishing links through comments, he now started sending out waves of phishing memos into your wallet. WATCH OUT!
There was not a Hive database hack (of course, hive is decentralized).. it's just phishing!
@keys-defender (after a delay caused by a [now fixed] bug) has been automatically replying to all users that received such phishing memos.
Furthermore, thanks to the newly introduced "moonwalk scan" improvement, older memos (and comments) in previous blocks will also be auto-responded to soon after a new phishing link is reported. So keep doing your part and report anything suspicious!
Take care and keep your private keys safe!
- XSS vulnerabilities in #########.com
- XSS vulnerabilities in hive-db.com
- XSS vulnerabilities in scribe.hivekings.com
- XSS vulnerabilities in hiveblockexplorer.com
- Malicious ads redirecting all Steemit iOS users to a phishing site
- Reverse tabnabbing and clickjacking in steem.chat and steeemit registration page
- Universal script to prevent phishing in all Hive frontends
- Commands for community reports and ban/mute lists
Future development: plan
- Phishing protection [live scan of comments and posts to warn users against known phishing campaigns and compromised domains or accounts, scan of memos and auto-replies, anti phishing countermeasures - eg. fake credentials]
- Re-posting detection [mitigates the issue of re-posters]
- Code injection detection [live scan of blocks for malicious code targeting dapps of the Hive ecosystem]
- Anti abuse efforts [counteracts spam from hive haters and milking campaigns]
To support this project..
UPDATE 06/07/21 00:50
About 1 hour ago the phisher went full-blast on steem
New link now blacklisted in case he starts spreading it on Hive too.
UPDATE: (07/07 9pm)
the attacker must have tested a phishing link and once figure out that it did not receive my auto-reply (@keys-defender was temporarily down due to a connectivity issue) it went full blast on hive too with this new PHISHING message: https://peakd.com/hive-150329/@rentmoney/warning-scam-alert-keep-your-keys-safe-video-inside
Old blocks now being scanned in parallel with new blocks added to the Hive blockchain.
New phishing wave being counteracted and targeting Leo users again.