Here's how to make delicious Garlic Butter Spicy Prawns at home.
Hi my loving Foodie lovers,
What's up Hivers? I think you are enjoying this weekend very nicely with ypur beloved people and using your time for develop valuable activities. Due to participated company meeting of my work place I wasn't able to prepare any dishes since home within last two days. But Sunday I got chance again for prepare favorite prawns recipe. I alredy read some feedbacks of my fellow Hivers and then I got an idea why many people prefer to eat prawns dishes. In this content I'm going to publish how to make delicious Garlic Butter Spicy Prawns at home.
- 250 grams of washed and cleaned prawns
- Two tablespoons of butter
- Two teaspoons of chili pieces
- Half a teaspoon of pepper powder
- Half a teaspoon of turmeric powder
- A little bit salt
- Three tablespoons of oil
- Crushed garlic
- Chopped onions
- A little bit of moringa leaves
- Curry leaves
- Lime juice
- Half a cup of water
- First, put a pan on the stove and add oil. Once the oil is hot, add the crushed garlic and chopped onion and bring to the boil.
- Then add the washed and cleaned prawns and required amount of salt.
- Then add the moringa leaves and half a cup of water. Add curry leaves to it.
- ***Now add turmeric powder, pepper powder and chili pieces, mix well and bring to a boil.
- Once the prawns are cooked, add the lime juice and butter and stir.
Our family members were happy after took this delicious dishes. This time I didn't add any type of sauce because more prawns dishes preparing which is sauce contained. Most people like to eat prawns. You may want to try and make prawns that taste different than prawns. With this recipe you can become a chef and entertain your family.