How to make this tempered chicken curry that makes a difference to everyday chicken curry...
Hi my loving Foodie community,
How are you my dear Hivers? I really believe that everything are ok for you in this time and greetings from Sri Lanka to everyone who are living all around the world. These days we are trying to be more creative with preparing differnt types of dishes since our kitchen. My loving wife and me always explore good ways to prepare meals. Also both of us care about our family's health. So why I decided to share good things to Hive blockchain. I already shared various types of chicken dishes to foodie community. Today I share another different type of recipe using chicken with spices. You can read this food blog and try to prepare next time from your home.
- 350 g of peeled and finely chopped chicken
- Rampe and curry leaves
- Four pieces of cinnamon bark
- Chopped onion
- One and a half teaspoons of finely chopped ginger
- 40 g of chopped capsicum
- 40 g of chopped leeks
- 40 g of chopped tomatoes
- Finely chopped garlic
- Six chopped green chili pods
- Two tablespoons of oil
- Two teaspoons of vinegar
- Tablespoons of pepper powder
- Half teaspoon of turmeric powder**
- A cup of water
- Two tablespoons of tomato sauce
- Tablespoon of chili pieces
- Put a nonstick pan on the stove and add oil to it. Once the oil is hot, add the chopped onion, rumpe, curry leaves and cinnamon and fry well.
- Add finely chopped ginger, garlic, turmeric powder, salt, chicken and water and bring to a simmer.
- Now add chopped green chillies, chopped capsicum and chopped tomatoes to the mixture and let it boil for about a minute.
- Then add the chopped leeks, vinegar, tomato sauce and chilli pieces. Once the chicken is well cooked, add the pepper and stir. After boiling, remove from the heat.