Share Your Battle Weekly Challenge - Dragons!
Hi friends, the start of a new season is fun and I'm diligently getting back into the Golden League, and this weekend I decided to take part in the new Share Your Battle Weekly Challenge round and try some strategies with the Dragon element.
Admittedly, I rarely play as this faction, but sometimes, with a lot of mana, this elemental's cards perform just fine.
I especially like Carnage Titan, which with its high summoning cost is totally worth it with the most powerful dual attacks.
In one of my Super Sneak fights I decided to use an Earth Elemental/Dragons combo and since my opponent often plays Earth Elemental and uses powerful mages I chose Sthispa, which gives Phase ability.
- Flesh Golem with great health, strong attack and healing ability;
- Carnage Titan for a strong double attack on the enemy's rear (thanks to the Super Sneak rule);
- Oaken Behemoth with strong double melee attack and magic damage (again, Super Sneak rule!);
- Brownie to gain a speed advantage;
- Fungus Fiend, in case the opponent uses a card with Opportunity ability;
- Fast Venari Knifer to quickly attack and deal damage to an attacking opponent with Thorns ability.
My opponent, as I expected, chose the Earth element and strong mages - Mycelic Splipspawn, Goblin Psychic, Elven Mystic and Khmer Princess, boosted by Obsidian, and put a strong Unicorn Mustang as a shield.
Thanks to my strong attacks, by the start of the second round my opponent had lost Mycelic Slipspawn and my Goblin Tower archer.
In the third round, I went in without losses, and the opponent was left with one Unicorn Mustang :)
It was a very easy win :)
Of course, level difference didn't make the difference, but still, Carnage Titan gaining the Sneak ability is a true Lethal Weapon and definitely worth using in the future :)
PIZZA 2 The Deep Dish
Experimental Toppings Acceptable
Your opponent didn't have a chance! 💪
Thanks for sharing your battle. I learn a lot from the battles of others.
Thanks for sharing! - @rehan12
Wise strategy used in the battle!
May I ask you to review and support the new HiveSQL Proposal so we can keep it free to use for the community?
You can do it on Peakd, ecency, Hive.blog or using HiveSigner