NeedleWorkMonday Community Contest || NEEDLEWORK YOUR KITCHEN!
photo credit: Tara Winstead en Pexels
A new contest has arrived at Needleworkmonday!
Needleworĸ Yoυr Kitchen!
1.- All projects must be kitchen related.
2.- All items you make for your kitchen must include a needle. We will also accept any form of fiber arts that has to do with knotting, braiding, felting, tying or any form of fabric and thread manipulation. You can even combine different sewing techniques together.
- Tablecloths, place mats, placemats
- Cup and cup holders
- Covers for household appliances
- Cutlery holders
- Practical and useful objects
- Decorative objects
- Chair covers
- Pot holders, kitchen gloves.
Here you have some examples:
1.- Show at least three photos of your creative process.
2.- Include a translation into English if you write in another language.
3.- Mention the source if you publish patterns that are not your own.
4.- Comment and support at least two entries in the contest.
5.- Use the hashtag #NEEDLEWORKYOURKITCHEN.
6.- Post directly in the NEEDLEWORKMONDAY community.
7.- Leave the link of your participation in the comments section of this publication.
All entries for this contest will be received
from today until Monday, October 10.!
• 1st Place - 30% of the rewards of this post
• 2nd Place - 25% of the rewards of this post
• 3rd Place - 20% of the rewards of this post
• 4th Place - 15% of the rewards of this post
• 5th Place - 10% of the rewards of this post