The Weekly ETH Price Guessing Game 28.11. - WIN 3 HBI and hit the 100 LEO Jackpot
unfortunately I missed out one week to do this contest - and it was a rather turbulent one. ETH dipped with the whole market (except HIVE) and also broke the 4K support for a very short time. It has recovered a bit and is actually trading around 4,3K. We still have some days left in November and we might get some more volatility - but in which direction? Tell me your thoughts in the comment section.
What do you think ETH will cost by the end of Sunday?
Comment with your guess directly to this post. The bet that is closest to the truth, will win the weekly price. If your bet is exactly to the point, you will win the Jackpot.
The weekly Price
3 Hive Basic Income Share
As long as we have a bet, we have a winner!
The Jackpot is fixed to 100 LEO.
- provide your tip of the ETH Price in US$ (Format $XXXX) as a comment until Saturday 23:59 CET
- only one tip per account allowed per individual user; multi-account-users shall only comment with one account, multiple comments lead to disqualification
- the tip that is closest to the reference price will win the weekly price
- if there are two tips equally near to the winning value, the one that is given earlier is the winning one
- a tip that is exactly on spot with the reference price will win the Jackpot
- the reference price will be taken from Coingeko; (see the following reference) and rounded to full $ value
- prices are transferred directly to the winning account before publishing the next weekly post
- winners are announced in the respective section of the next game post
We had 13 valid bets in our last weekly ETH guessing round and the bets ranged from 4,000$ to 5,102$. @eii had the right guess, with only $47 above the reference price. The bets in detail:
4.653 reference winning price
4,700 @eii winner
Congratulations to @eii, who won this little game and got 3 HiveBasic Income Share.
shout out to all the people that ever have participated to this game:
@aiovo @ajanaku @akumagai @alovely @amr008 @an-man @bagofincome @barmbo @bashadow @bitcoinflood @bntcamelo @chacald.dcymt @chrisparis @chuyster @coolkris @crazy-unicorn @crrdlx @cst90 @dagger212 @daniella619 @danoskie @davedickeyyall @dlmmqb @dragokazo @emma001 @fabian98 @failingforwards @faithluck @fbpowers @finguru @gameofcrypto36 @ghua @gigil @grumbkow @hansvonkatte @harpreetjanda @hetty-rowan @hhayweaver @hykss @iamchuks @imfarhad @informationvault @irenavarroart @ismaelgranados @itsostylish @jeferybgomez @jfang003 @jhonnygo @joemark @jorgebgt @josediccus @kelseyimoh @kevinnag58 @kristin @lammbock @lettingo @levi-miron @malopie @master-lamps @mercurial9 @minimining @miriammarga @mlrequena78 @monbijou @mrf83 @necho41 @no-advice @notak @officialhisha @olddessauer @olympicdragon @oscarpower55 @owlpalace @plint @preparedwombat @podewils @rebe.torres12 @repayme4568 @revise.leo @riandeuk @rikolo @rosauradels @rossbach @sagardyola @samuelvoncocceji @sarahdavis @schindmaehre @shitsignals @silesiaglogau @sinistry @sondershausen @stevescoins @takimn @thecryptodave @thomashnblum @tfranzini @tokutaro22 @trangbaby @ugomarcel @vanidike @vikbuddy @williamtboy @whispertamesth1 @yeckingo1 @youngelder @yova @zastrowe
Image by @mariosfame
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta