Silvershield Assassin from a different perspective.
Hello Hive Community,
This is Rashed again.
Thanks to everyone who supported and encouraged me till now.
Another Splinterlands Art.
This time I'm going with Digital Drawing of Silvershield Assassin.
This is the finalized digital art that I did with Adobe Illustrator path tool and Adobe Photoshop.
Here is the original picture that I tried to recreate.
I used this photo a theme.
Here's how I did it.
- At first I started drawing the outline and I finished most of the part in this step except finishing the face.
- Then I finished the whole sketch and I turned the stroke color into black from red.
I drew the whole sketch part in Adobe Illustrator and I used only the path tool for that. BTW, this step was the hardest part of this drawing as I had to match a lot of things according to the original character.
- Then I took the whole sketch to Adobe Photoshop and I started coloring there.
According the original character photo, I tried to match the original color a little bit. I colored the sketch with solid color at first.
- Then I used the brush tool decreasing opacity and flow and I tried to give the final touch on color with some shadings.
- As you can see, I added the dagger on her waist as her hands were busy.
- Now its time to use a background that fits the character.
I added a background picture from splinterlands official website and I finished my work like this.
This is the one that I did today.
I hope splinterlands team will like it.
I will ask you to join with my referral link in splinterlands if you wish to.
And here's my referral link.
Wish me good luck, will you?
Be safe till we meet again.