Magic Shikika Recipe : Easy And Simple Milkfish Grilling! 😀
Hope all are safe and well!
How do you prepare grilled Milkfish to make it more flavorful and tasteful? Do you put some spices to add aroma and flavor? If yes, congratulations! Because that is the secret for a yummylicious grilled fish. 😀😋 If not, don't worry because I will be sharing on how we make it. Please do continue reading and watch the video. 🥰
- 1 whole pc Milkfish
- 1 small pc Onion
- 1 small pc Tomato
- 1 stalk Lemon Grass
- 1 small sachet Magic Sarap
- 1 tbsp Salt
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Wash the Milkfish. It is because the Milkfish is ready to be grilled. I requested from the fish vendor at the market that I gonna grill it. So, she weight first one piece of Milkfish and clean it by cutting a small portion in the center and remove the gills and intestines.
- Wash the lemon grass and fold just enough to put inside the belly of Milkfish.
- When the spices are ready, rub the Milkfish with salt. Sprinkle magic sarap and a bit of salt inside the belly.
- Put the lemon grass, onion and tomato inside the belly. Sprinkle a little of magic sarap.
- Sprinkle also the remaining magic sarap all over the Milkfish.
- Cover the Milkfish with tin foil. So that it will not be burnt much. And to preserve the juice and aroma of Milkfish inside.
- When covered with tin foil, prepare the grilling area. Then, grill the Milkfish both sides until cook.
- When cook, remove the tin foil. And open the Milkfish. You will smell the aroma of the ingredients. The yummylicious aroma. 🥰
- Serve it while hot and dip in soy sauce with calamansi juice, chili and tomato.
- Enjoy eating! 🥰😋
That's how easy the preparation of a yummylicious grilled Milkfish. Another happy and heavy meal we had. 😁😋
Have a Blessed Friday everyone! 😀😀😀💖💖💖
Thank You Lord for the blessings and love!
Be grateful in every little/simple things and you'll find happiness you ever wanted! 😀😀😀
Everyday is worth to be grateful of!
Praying for the safety and wellness of all.
Heal Our Land Oh God!