Magic Shikika Recipe : Simple Fresh Seashells Soup! 😋
Hope all are safe and well!
Today, I gonna share my recipe on how to cook the simple seashells soup. 🥰
I have said in my previous blog Market Sunday that I bought fresh seashells. I cooked it the day I bought it as our breakfast dish. 🥰
Right now, I gonna show you how I did prepared the fresh seashells soup. ❤️ It is a simple preparation for a yummy and delicious dish to share for a family. 🥰
Let's move now to the cooking session! 😀
- 3/4 kg Fresh Seashells
- 1 small piece Onion
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 1 piece tomato
- An inch Garlic
- 1 stalk Lemon grass
- 1 glass Water
- Salt to taste
- Magic Sarap
- Cooking Oil
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Wash the seashells 2-3 times.
- Peel and chop the garlic, onion, tomato, and ginger.
- Wash, mince the lower or root portion of lemon grass and tie.
- Prepare the fire and pan.
- Saute onion, garlic, ginger, tomato and lemon grass.
- Add the seashells.
- Add a glass of water.
- Add salt according to your taste.
- Add Magic Sarap. (Note: I did not use one sachet because there is still opened Magic Sarap in the bottle container that I used the other day. I think it is only half sachet just to enhance the taste of the soup. 😀)
- Mix well. And let it boil.
Note: Do not overcooked because it will affect the meat of the seashells.
- When it reaches the boiling point. Remove from fire. Serve with rice while hot. Enjoy eating! 😋🥰
Oh by the way, while the seashells soup was boiling my nephew is my taster. 🥰 He tasted the soup. 🥰 After he tasted the soup he said, I am hungry! Let's eat! 😁😁
We eat then our breakfast with the simple yet delicious and yummy fresh seashells soup. 🥰😋
Have a Blessed Tuesday everyone! 😀😀😀💖💖💖
Thank You Lord for the blessings and love!
Be grateful in every little/simple things and you'll find happiness you ever wanted! 😀😀😀
Everyday is worth to be grateful of.
Praying for the safety and wellness of all.
Heal Our Land Oh God!