Big Boiled Wonton - 🇨🇳 "How does the feeling to swallowing the cloud?" ☁️
- Jose Andres -
Sa Wad Dee Ka 🙏 Hive community ^^ ☁️
It’s been a suuny day plus a busy day. And between all the sunny and busy which I need something quick and delicious to treat myself under the sunshine so wonton is the great idea because its packed with full flavor and can cook it at the speed of light! Nothing beats Wonton, right? 😆
🇨🇳 Wonton is a popular Chinese dish that can be prepared in many ways including steamed, boiled, pan fried, deep fried or in soup with or without noodles.
Wonton are the great appetizer, side dish, snack or even main dish. It's so flexible food.
There are ultimate options for the filling can be vary of ground meat or plant based which is a good choice for health nutrition.
The vegetable fillings are usually small dice cut and you can substitute any vegetables of your choices then flavor with the soy sauce.
There are many way that can cooked for dipping sauces and simply require something salty and spicy by using soy sauce, chili, vinegar or pickle juice.
It takes just 20 minutes to create these Big Boiled Wonton. They are a definitely must-try!
Let's bring the tenderize and the miracle taste of Chinese Cuisine to the dinning table today.
Here are the ingredients!
- 150 gram Minced Pork Loin
- 10 Pieces Egg Wrapper
- 50 Gram Wood Ear Mushroom (small dice cut)
- 50 Gram Carrot (small dice cut)
- 50 Gram Cabbage (small dice cut)
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic (for filling)
- 1 Tablespoon Chop Spring Onion
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 3 Tablespoon Chili Sauce
- 1/4 Teaspoon White Pepper
- 2 Tablespoon Pickle Garlic Sauce
- 2 Tablespoon Minced Garlic (for garnish topping)
- 1 Chili, 1 Clove Garlic and 1 teaspoon Sesame for dipping sauce
Let's prepare the filling!
- drop all the dice cut veggies in to the bowl of ground pork and mixed them together and pour the soy sauce and sprinkle the white ground and set aside.
Dipping Sauce Preparation
- Pour the chili sauce, soy sauce, pickle garlic sauce and stir them a bit then drop the garlic, chili and sesame.
- Lay down the wrapper on a plate and drop a spoonful of the filling on the wrapper and brush the edges of the wrapper with water as the glue and fold it half.
Let's Fried the Garlic
- Heat the pan and drop the garlic and stir it until golden brown.
Separated the oil and garlic and set aside.
- Pour the water into the same pan until boiled then drop the wonton and boiled it around 5 minutes. Brush the served dish with the oil that we save before to prevented the wonton stick together and plate the wonton on the dish and brush the oil again.
Served them immediately!
Garnish with fried garlic and chili!
Have a wonton and Enjoy!
Making this recipe is very satisfying for whole family. I would love to recommend you guys to bring the wonton into your dinning table.
And please sharing with me that "How does the feeling to swallowing the cloud?" 😄
Hope you guys have a great day!