Yesterday, we talked about Self Care, how important it is to value yourself and take good care of yourself.
Today, I want to talk about Self Love, the are of loving and respecting yourself.
You need to not only accept yourself, the way you are, but also love yourself for who you are. All of us are different creatures on this planet. Each one of us has our own plus and minus points, some of which are not even in our hands to fight with. But if we don't accept ourselves for who we are, how can we expect the world to do that for us?
- Stop comparing yourself to others. You are good somewhere but can't be best everywhere. And same is with others.
- Opinions should matter but not always, and only of important people for important things.
- Allow yourself to make mistakes, learn from them and grow.
- All of us have fears, you having them is nothing unusual.
- Life cannot give you sunshine all the time. There will be dark days too. Just live all of them with calmness.
- Toxicity is the last thing you should have in your life.
This is my mantra of loving my own self.
I am important is what I believe in and live with.