Do you know how useful green tea leaves are for children?
Recently my baby started getting a heat rash, which was small at first but started to spread more and more all over his body. When I first started to appear red spots on my baby's skin, I used a special diaper rash cream for my baby but didn't see much change, especially at noon when the climate is a bit hotter. The redder it is, the more uncomfortable the baby starts to be and cry more (because the baby is itchy). After a few days, the red spots on the baby's skin became more and more serious, I was very worried, and went to ask experienced people in baby care like my cousins, and I was guided by them. Green tea leaves to bathe the baby. I have tried it and there is really a noticeable change after the first bath, the baby's skin starts to calm down in the red spots, the baby starts to feel less uncomfortable, sleeps better. And after 2 weeks of continuous bathing once a day combined with applying diaper rash cream for the baby after bathing, and the baby's skin was much better. And I want to share this with those of you who have young children, I hope it helps your children.
BENEFITS OF GREEN LEAF:
According to Eastern traditional medicine, green tea leaves are cold, sweet, non-toxic, have the effect of clearing heat, detoxifying, diuretic, antiseptic, and healing wounds.
In addition, the green tea leaves contain EGCG and other essences such as phenol, catechin, which have bactericidal and anti-inflammatory effects, promote the regeneration of skin structure, and strengthen the skin's immune system. Using green tea leaves to boil water will help end the phenomenon of boils and heat rash effectively.
USES OF GREEN LEAF FOR BABY'S SENSITIVE SKIN:
1/ Take a bath of green tea leaves to cure a diaper rash and eliminate heat rash
2/ Reduce swelling, eliminate odours
3/ Does not cause skin irritation
How to cook green tea leaves:
- When buying green tea leaves, we need to remove the damaged leaves, keep only the fresh green leaves. Then soak fresh green tea leaves with clean saltwater to remove dirt and harmful substances (if any), then rinse with cold water.
- Drain, crush and put in a pot, pour a moderate amount of water and bring to a boil. After boiling water for about 10-15 minutes, we can mix it with cold water.
- Mix with cold water but make it warm enough for your baby's body. By putting it in your baby's bath, mix cold water and green tea leaves together until the water is only slightly warm. 30-35 degrees, safe temperature, will not burn the baby.
- Start bathing the baby gently, do not scratch or scratch the baby's skin, causing damage to the baby's skin. Bathe your baby for about 5-10 minutes with tea leaves, no need to bathe with soap again.
- Bathe the baby again with clean water to remove the leaf residues on the body.