Close-Up - TRAVEL CONTEST #206 and winners from CONTEST #201 - Black and White
Hi, travelers and photo lovers!
You are kindly invited to take part in TRAVEL CONTEST's theme today "Close-Up" :)
Feel free to interpret the theme in every way you like, hopefully more people will be inspired, motivated and challenged to join this contest round!
Please read the rules before applying. Scroll down please, to check the winners announcement!
- One entry per person.
- A valid entry consists of at least one photo and your personal story/info/memory in the comment section of this post. There's no need to create a separate post.
- All the photos you use to enter the contest must be your property and taken by yourself.
- All the text you enter must be written by yourself in English.
- No NSFW content.
- One Winner gets 40% beneficiary of the post including the winners announcement.
- One Honorable Mention may get 10% beneficiary of the post including the winners announcement.
- If you decide to create a separate post, you may include the link to it inside your entry but that post won't be considered as part of the contest entry itself.
- Plagiarism will be reported.
- All upvotes and reblogs are highly and kindly welcome as they will allow for more, better and bigger prizes in the future ;)
- All delegations are warmly welcome, let's grow this activity quicker! :)
- By entering the contest you hereby implicitly agree that Travel Contest may use one image from your entry post in a next post, only for the purpose of the contest itself.
Here are our winners and mentioned today. Enjoy!
Congrats, @nenio, you are the big winner! :)
You are now 40% beneficiary of this post!
When the fruits are photographed in black and white, change their nature in the eyes of the viewer, since they are used to see the fruits in this way. This was the idea that I had with this picture of a brunch of grapes
Congrats, @dontcare89, you are the Honorable Mention! :)
You are now 10% beneficiary of this post!
The picture was taken in a bulgarian village (somewhere in Danube plain) - to be honest I don't remember the exact location :)
Thanks so much to everyone who supports the contest by participating, delegating, upvoting and re-blogging! All the best and good luck in all your endeavors!
Here is a friendly reminder to previous winners, you're welcome to take part in this round. If you want to be removed from that list and not tagged anymore, please drop a comment asking for it and it will be done:
@belzebuzi, @castri-ja, @digitalmike, @dontcare89, @franzpaulie, @haastrecht, @isabelpena, @jacuzzi, @jlinaresp, @lifeskills-tv, @nelinoeva, @nenio, @shahzad-ansari, @soulsdetour, @vandamacti, @victorbz, @vcclothing, @worldcapture, @xaviduran, @x-rain
"TRAVEL CONTEST" © 2021