DIY Of The Beautiful Footwear's I Made For Two Children For Eid al-Adha || My Birthday Giveaway For Needleworkers
Greetings to all my fellow needleworkers, it's been a busy and overly engaging past few weeks at my store, as I work towards meeting up with all my customer's orders, so they could all have a decent shoes to celebrate the Eid, but aside the stress, it was a pleasant experience, it's also my birthday week, and to celebrate that I'll love to a organise a Birthday Giveaway that's uniquely for just my fellow needleworkers on hive.
Over the past few weeks, I've organisation several giveaways to my other followers and friends via discord and elements on the Neoxian city matrix channel, and I felt my appreciation to the blockchain wouldn't be complete if I fail to organise one for my fellow needleworkers, so the price for this section to the lucky winner would be 10hive, so at the end of the countdown, I'll be announcing the winner via my birthday post on Saturday.
The guide on how to enter the giveaway will be published at the later past of this post, but before you get to that past, I'll love to take you through the process of how I made these beautiful Sandals for two children, which they later wore to celebrate the Eid al-Adha on Saturday and Sunday respectively.
- Leather material
- Nora outsole
- Marco insole
- Ring buckle
- Dior Logo
- Gum etc
- In making theses Footwear's, I started by cutting every parts of the Sandals like the linning, noral, upper heels etc into the appropriate shape.
- Then I started joining each part together gradually, from join the linning to the Marco with gum, to joining the upper it linning as well.
- I then started sewing the upper, and after that I join each one together, added the ring and also inserted the silicon tube to the front of the upper.
- After that I added the other brown linning to the insole, which I've put the logo through, then I fil both it and the upper on the filing machine.
- I punch a hole on the insole and put the upper through it, then amend their shapes with a shoe last.
Lastly, I rub some gum on the insole back and the Nora outsole and then join both together.
- Below are images of how gorgeous the sandals looks like when I completed it.
I've a number in mind between 1-100, simply drop your guess in the comments section, the person closest to my number wins.
RULES AND CONDITIONS
You must be a member of the #Needleworkmonday Community, with at least one post published in the community to participate.
There can only be one winner, so the first person to comment a number closest to my number wins, incase of tally.
- Entry are valid till the end of the countdown.
The prize for this Giveaway is:
Thanks for checking out my blog post, if you want to know who @vickoly is😉, I'm a shoemaker, who is also into fashion designing and other related craft, to know more about me you can check out my Introduction post on hive, thanks once again, have a blessed and productive day ahead 🥰🥰.