Unlimited shopping in five minutes with Vickoly
Everyone has loads of needs and a list of things they desire to own but couldn't afford or couldn't own due to their financial management ethics. But in a situation where one is granted the privilege to shop whatever they want in any supermarket of their choice for 5 minutes, I'm certain many will go for what they desire, but for me, I'll be going for the most expensive items in my bid to accumulate wealth via that opportunity.
Opportunity they say comes but once, and since I don't know if such an opportunity of this sort will ever show forth again, I'll rather use those 5 minutes to select and gather some of the most expensive and valuable items from the store, of which I know after the time elapses I can go on to sell some of these valuables, then use some of the money gotten from it to purchase most of my pressing needs and desires.
To start with, the store I'll be visiting is called ShopRite, and it's located in Sango-tedo, Lagos State, Nigeria. Below is the list of items I'll be taking within the grace of a few minutes if I can take anything for free.
- Jeweries: There is a section inside the ShopRite where jewelry is sold, and these jewelry items include chains, wrist watches, and rings, and they are made of gold and diamond. They don't cost less than $135 each, so getting like 5 pieces of these would be valuable to me.
- Appliances: I'll also visit the appliance section and pick up some items, such as a smart TV, an invester, a solar panel, a washing machine, and a PS5. All these items together won't be anything less than 4 million naira.
- Food items: The importance of food can't be overemphasized, so I'll be adding loads of food items to my list of things I'll be selecting during that period, and they range from a bag of rice to a bag of beans, noodles, seasoning, and semovita.
- Medicine: As someone who spends close to 10,000 naira on drugs on a monthly basis, I will take the opportunity to visit their drugs section and just pick up as many items from my list of medications as possible, saving me the cost of buying any of them for some time.
- Laptop and smartphone: For some time now I've been grubbing for my needs: a personal computer and a new smartphone, but due to my budget I couldn't get either of them. But in such a situation of free shopping for five minutes, I'll get the best laptop with wonderful specifications, and I'll also get a good phone, better than my presence one.
Image by Dex Planet on Pexels.
That's about all the things I'll shop for within those 5 minutes. I know you might think I'm greedy for some of these things, but the plan is to just get over poverty and lack. So most of them would be sold back and invested into a profitable business, while I'd make use of the computer and phone, food items, and some of the home appliances.
That's about all on the items I'll get within 5 minutes of free shopping. I hope you had a wonderful time reading. The write-up was inspired by the hive learners community prompt stated in Kronias' article; do read it to get more information.
NOTE: I make use of Quillbot grammar checker features to help correct some of my grammatical and punctuation errors after writing my content by myself.
Thanks so much for your time, have a blessed and productive day ahead..
Looter pro max.
There used to be a game show in the 80s called Supermarket Sweep where this was pretty much the premise - only it was just a grocery store, so none of the other items you mentioned, only food I think - and two competitors would race and whoever had gathered the most expensive total in the time allowed won and got to keep their prizes. So people would plot like, meat is always expensive, I remember one person finding the tiny cans of caviar because that's expensive, things like that.
BUY AND STAKE THE PGM TO SEND A LOT OF TOKENS!
The tokens that the command sends are: 0.1 PGM-0.1 LVL-0.1 THGAMING-0.05 DEC-15 SBT-1 STARBITS-[0.00000001 BTC (SWAP.BTC) only if you have 2500 PGM in stake or more ]
5000 PGM IN STAKE = 2x rewards!
Support the curation account @ pgm-curator with a delegation 10 HP - 50 HP - 100 HP - 500 HP - 1000 HP
Get potential votes from @ pgm-curator by paying in PGM, here is a guide
I'm a bot, if you want a hand ask @ zottone444
I can only imagine how that game was, although I've not seen it but I've witnessed similar game and it always a delight watching people grabbing items within a timel frame.
I wish I can get to witness or watch this one you talked about.
Uhm, a true Nigerian 😊
Hehehe, don't mind me
This post has been manually curated by @bhattg from Indiaunited community. Join us on our Discord Server.
Do you know that you can earn a passive income by delegating to @indiaunited. We share more than 100 % of the curation rewards with the delegators in the form of IUC tokens. HP delegators and IUC token holders also get upto 20% additional vote weight.
Here are some handy links for delegations: 100HP, 250HP, 500HP, 1000HP.
100% of the rewards from this comment goes to the curator for their manual curation efforts. Please encourage the curator @bhattg by upvoting this comment and support the community by voting the posts made by @indiaunited..
This post received an extra 2.48% vote for delegating HP / holding IUC tokens.
Thanks so much for your support
Your content has been boosted with Ecency Points, by @vickoly.
Use Ecency daily to boost your growth on platform!
Vote for new Proposal
Delegate HP and earn more
Hi @vickoly, your post has been upvoted by @bdcommunity courtesy of @rem-steem!
Support us by voting as a Hive Witness and/or by delegating HIVE POWER.
JOIN US ON
Vic, who is that girl in your image, I could see you identified yourself as the guy pushing the trolley around 😅😅 You definitely made a good choice of going for those items which would make you rich after the opportunity is gone. Food is the most important because we won´t want to eat those electrical appliances, jewelries and the likes of what you picked.
Hehehe the girl is my imaginary co shopper who's also in the store.
Yes o food can't be overemphasized when talking about it importance.
Oh, I get it now. That is good. Lol