Deadpost Curation #4 - Win HIVE for your old undervalued posts!
The Deadpost Initiative was created in order to reward under rewarded content from the past while making friends and building stronger community ties. We cross post our posts older than 3 months in the community and the most undervalued posts get a prize and some recognition. This is not just about being rewarded for good material, it’s about getting to know each other too.
We are slowly seeing more people come back after our year long hiatus. I'd like to see upwards of 15 posts in our community a week and so I am promoting this post. Please tell your friends! Resteems help a lot! If you see anyone who's payout doesn't match their quality, send them over!
I added a new rule, I won't enforce it heavily yet so people can get used to it but I think it's a good one: In the comment to the crosspost, please tell us the original payout, how many non-bot comments (# of people who commented, no need to count each comment and reply of a thread) it had, and how old it is according to the post Example: $1.24 payout, 2 comments, 3 months ago)
This will help us all understand just how underated your post was.
Sorry to anyone who participated this time, I was way late but I want to keep the momentum going!
Last Week's Great Deadposts
This guy has been killing it since we started again. He has great posts every week. This week was another great write up about freedom, something we all care about.
**Prize: 12 Hive **
This was a strange one! At first a thought it was a true story but it turned out to be an edjey (i made a pun!) and creative piece of blockchain fiction/humor. Fun!
**Prize: 8 HIVE **
- original post must have less than a $3 payout. If there were fewer than 3 sincere comments on the post, $5 posts will be acceptable.
- crossposts must be posted in The Deadpost Initiatve Community
- Only crossposts will be accepted. Feel free to leave any extra information in the comment section.
- POSTS MUST BE AT LEAST 3 MONTHS OLD!
- In the comment to the crosspost, please tell us the original payout, how many non-bot comments (# of people who commented, no need to count each comment and reply of a thread) it had, and how old it is according to the post Example: $1.24 payout, 2 comments, 3 months ago)
Deadline for Week 4 is April 13!
Feel free to link your posts in the comment section here
Check out my music, stories and support me at I+Everything