🎮MY BATTLE Weekly Challenge! (NERISSA TRIDAWN)🎮
Hello my loving blockchain gaming community,
Welcome back to my new post. How are you friend? Is everything ok and do you play this game every day? Although Splinterlands game is one of my favorite blockchain games, I haven't played this game in a long time. Because the past few days I have been focusing on my students' exams. So I haven't written a challenge post in a long time. Today I will share my battle with NERISSA TRIDAWN, which is the battle challenge of this week.
THEME: NERISSA TRIDAWN
Edition: CHAOS LEGION
- Mana Cost: 27 points
- Available Element: All Elements.
Selecting battle cards
For SUMMONER: the KELYA FRENDUL card
- For the summoner card, I used the KELYA FRENDUL summoner card. For this KELYA FRENDUL summoner card, I used 4 mana points.
- And the KELYA FRENDUL summoner can increase the number of speed and armor points on my team.
For the first Position Tank: NERISSA TRIDAWN card
- For the first position card, I used the NERISSA TRIDAWN monster. The NERISSA TRIDAWN monster card is a epic card and I spend 9 mana to use this monster card.
- The NERISSA TRIDAWN card contains 3 points of magic attack points, 2 points of speed and 9 points of lives.
- My NERISSA TRIDAWN card is level 1 epic card. The NERISSA TRIDAWN is the monster for this week's challenge.
- Among the attacks, I like the magic attack the most. That's why I really like that NERISSA TRIDAWN card has a large number of magic attacks. I think the number of life points this monster has will also be useful in this battle.
For the second position, DEEPLURKER card
- For the second position, I used the DEEPLURKER monster card. The DEEPLURKER monster costs 6 points of mana but this monster contains 3 points of melee attack, 6 points of lives and 2 points of speed.
- The DEEPLURKER card of ability is ' Opportunity '.
- I wanted to use not only magic attack but also melee attack in this battle. I also used the DEEPLURKER card because I liked the high number of melee attack and lives points in the DEEPLURKER monster card.
For the third Position: RIVER NYMPH card
- For the third position, I used the RIVER NYMPH monster. The RIVER NYMPH card is a rare card.
- The RIVER NYMPH card costs 4 points of mana and this card contains 1 point of magic attack, 3 points of lives and 2 points of speed.
- The RIVER NYMPH card of ability is ' Cleanse'.
- Because I like the ability and magic attack of the RIVER NYMPH card, I used it in this battle
For the fourth position, MERDAALI GUARDIAN card
- For the fourth position, I used the MERDAALI GUARDIAN monster. The MERDAALI GUARDIAN monster costs 2 points of speed and 3 points of lives.
- The MERDAALI GUARDIAN monster of ability is ' Tank Heal '. Tank Heal ability can restore a portion of the monster in the first position's health each around.
- MERDAALI GUARDIAN card has no melee attack and no magic attack. However, the reason I chose this monster is because I like the ability of this monster.
For the fifth position, HARDY STONEFISH card
- For the fifth position card, I used the HARDY STONEFISH card. The HARDY STONEFISH card costs only 1 point of mana and this card contains 1 point of melee attack, 1 point of speed, 1 point of armor and 1 point of lives.
In this battle, the enemy used the fire unit and I used the water unit. The enemy chose the TARSA card for the summoner card. I chose KELYA FRENDUL card for the summoner. The enemy summoner card increases the melee and lives points of all the cards on his team. From the beginning, I thought that the enemy would not use magic attack in this battle, so I did not use the BORTUS summoner card from the water unit. That's why I only chose KELYA FRENDUL summoner. After playing until Round-5, I won. I was able to defeat each enemy card in each round. This battle was easier than I thought. That's all for today. Thank you all very much.
ကစားပွဲတွေ များများ ကစားဖို့တော့ လိုတယ်။
ဒါမှ နေ့စဉ် ဆုတွေ ရမှာ
Thanks for sharing! - @rehan12