Thanks to everyone who entered the last SBI Giveaway (Your Job), it was really interesting to read about the different things that people do! Some of them were really quite interesting as they were so far from my own experience of what work was like!
This week, I'm doing some heavy reminiscing... about my childhood favourite toys! Most of us had one... but where are they now?
- Did you have a favourite childhood toy? Where is it now?
My sample answer
I did have an all time favourite soft toy dog... from when I was a baby, who was called "Poggie".... I guess it was a similar name to Doggie?
Anyway, he followed me to the other side of Australia when I left home to go to university in Canberra... and after that, he stayed in a box which I left with my girlfriend's parents (now my wife's parents...) after I left Canberra... as far as I know, he has been there for the last couple of decades... but as soon as I find myself back in Canberra, I really want to see if I can find him! Probably going to be really disgusting and rotter or something like that.. but it would be nice to see him again!
- Upvote if you want, it increases the payout and then I can hopefully sponsor more people.
- Resteem is NOT neccessary, but the more people see this, the more the people will be likely to be sponsored.
- In the comments, answer as best as you can the questions that are posed in the "My Questions"!
- I have added a small Steem-Bounty to the post, so that everyone who replies with a valid entry will get something back. If I give your post a small upvote, it is valid (also, subscribe to @dustsweeper for maximum benefit!).
- I will be sponsoring as many people as this post pays out in liquid SBD/STEEM. Also I will kick in at least the required amount to round up to the full number. Winner is by random generator after a shortlisting of quality comments!
Steem Basic Income
One of the first communities that I came in contact with at the beginning of my time at Steemit was @steembasicincome. As a author starting out on your fresh new Steemit account, Steemit can be a daunting and lonely place to be. OFten, it can feel like you are posting into an abyss with no one listening and with no ability to grow out of the situation. A share of Steem Basic Income gives you a guaranteed vote on one post a day, thus giving you a small but over time cumulative support to your account to help grow you out of your initial wilderness!
With this post, I want to help sponsor people who might not even have the spare 1 STEEM that is required for registration. So, when this post pays out, I will sponsor people depending on the payout of this post. Basically, I will round up the SBD payout from this post and then that will be the number of people I will sponsor. (So, if the payout is 2.3 SBD, I will sponsor 3 people). OF course, this is not simply an altruistic move, as the sponsor of a Steem Basic Income share also gets a share, so it is a great way to help others whilst helping yourself!
Last week's winners
The last post paid out 0 SBD and 2.107 STEEM in liquid earnings. So, that would make 3 shares.
The winners by random draw are:
Account banner by jimramones