If you are unable to view videos in DTube you can view this video on YouTube or BitChute by clicking the appropriate link below.
Click here to view this video on BitChute
Click here to view this video on YouTube
In This Police State You Just Be In A Park
A subscriber sent me this video. Look how the enforcers of this police state are looking to incriminate behavior that creates no victim. It's time to wake up and start voicing your opinion if you think that works. Soon your opinion will not matter. As usual links for contacting your government agencies are below. Please Upvote, ReSteem and Follow!
Spokane Valley Police(a.k.a. Spokane Valley Sheriff's Office) contact info:
Spokane County Sheriff contact info:
phone - (509) 477-2240
website - https://www.spokanecounty.org/1080/Sheriff
facebook - https://www.facebook.com/SpokaneCountySheriffsOffice/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/SpokaneCounty_R
Address - 1100 W. Mallon Avenue Spokane, WA 99260
City of Spokane Valley contact info:
Links to sources used in this video:
Video from begining - "Homeless camps may be banned at Spokane Valley parks"
Krem 2 article on Spokane Valley anti camping ordinance & 9th circuit court ruling
Spokesman-Review story on proposed ban of camping in parks
KHQ story on Spokane Valley passing new park rules ordinances
Find QA everywhere online!
- PayPal - https://paypal.me/questionableauthorit
- GoFundMe - https://www.gofundme.com/seattle-auditing-trip
- Steemit - https://steemit.com/@newsnownorthwest
- Merchandise Shop - https://shop.spreadshirt.com/questionable-authority
- DLive - https://dlive.tv/QuestionAuthority
- BitChute - https://www.bitchute.com/channel/5KYwIlPtFDfR/
- YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/c/questionableauthority
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/nocorporatemedia/
- Twitter - @QuestionableAu2 https://twitter.com/QuestionableAu2
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Any materials used are done so under the provisions of the Fair Use Act.
FAIR USE ACT
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.