Prawns are delicious and do not require much time to cook. This seafood from a crustacean family contains high in protein, essential vitamins and low in calories.
In this recipe, we only need 3 ingredients to make this tasty dish. It's quick to cook and ready in just a few minutes.
Butter, 1 tsp
Green onions, to garnish, optional
- Wash the prawns and drain thoroughly. Add salt and mix well to combine.
- Preheat the pan and melt the butter.
- Add the prawns and stir well until it changes in color, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add the sliced mushrooms and cook until the mushrooms turn slightly wilted.
- Adjust your seasoning.
- Garnished and ready to serve.
A simple and tasty seafood dish that you can make fast and easy.
I serve mine with cauliflower rice for a low carb meal.
I hope you enjoy this recipe. Thank you.
Have a lovely day!