The abbey of Corno di Rosazzo is an abbey complex located in the territory of the eastern hills of Friuli, in the North East of Italy. The foundation is very old, but has maintained its overall integrity over the centuries.
These photos represent the altar of the abbey church dedicated to Saint Peter the Apostle.
The church dates back to the 11th century and was consecrated in the year 1070.
It is a very suggestive place, with several remains of frescoes on the walls dating back to different periods, the most evident being dating back to the 16th century.
The figure of Saint Peter the Apostle who hands over the keys predominates.