If you've been with crypto for a while you know one way to earn some cryptos is through mining. This is taking your CPU, GPU or Asic hardware and having it make calculations to secure blocks which include transactions on the chain.
LeoFinance has a system kind of like this that prints LEO tokens. However instead of using your own hardware you instead buy the miners off of the Hive-Engine market. https://leodex.io/
The Tokens for these miners are
LEOMM process LEO at 4x the rate as a LEOM
Miners should be considered a LONG TERM investment. If you believe in the project these will continue to produce LEO tokens for you over time. If you believe the price of miners and the LEO token itself will go up these could be good options to buy.
Think of them as money printers
Instead of printing $ they print LEO tokens. These can either be sold on the market or staked which increases your resources on the network and gives you voting power for curation. A way to earn even more LEO tokens for being active and engaging on https://LeoFinance.io
- Visit https://leodex.io/ and login with your HIVE account
- Click Tokens in the top menu
- In the search bar type in leo
- Click on the double arrow to the right of LEOM or LEOMM
(remember that LEOMM mines at 4x the power of LEOM)
- This will take you to the trading screen where you can trade your HIVE tokens into LEOM or LEOMM
- Click Wallet in the top menu
- This is your full list of all of your tokens on the HIVE blockchain
- Locate your newly bought LEOM or LEOMM and click on the lock symbol
- In the screenshot this shows unlock as all of mine are currently staked but yours will be a closed lock
4 ) On the popup it will display your balance and ask you the amount type in the full amount as your balance and click on the big Stake button below.
If your miners end up mining LEO they will show up within your account. Not all miners will produce tokens each day and the more you have the more you could be printing. As of writing this tokens earned take one day to show up when the system calculates and displays tokens within the Hive Engine site.
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta