A very good morning to everyone reading this post . It has been a while since we looked at BroFi data so today sit back , relax and enjoy this data analysis post .
For those who don't know what BroFi is -
BROFI is hive's very own on-chain DEFI project where you can earn BRO for delegating either Hive, or your tribe tokens to @brofi. There is zero risk to this because of DPOS. You will always own your tokens, you will never send any into us, only delegate them to us, and you can remove that at any time if you aren't happy or have something else you want to do with them.
Here is the link to the announcement post
Right now 27 tokens have been delegated to @brofi .
Now let us look at some data related to BroFi
Current delegations to @brofi
|Token||Amount delegated to @brofi|
Note: The following data is from May 1st to June 10th
Daily BRO dividends
More or less same amount of BRO dividends everyday for this period except for May 8th ( there was a double payment on this day , that's the reason it is almost double than the remaining days ) .
Average BRO dividends - 14.44 BRO
Median - 14.26 BRO
But you can also observe that there has been a slight increase in the payments when you compare beginning of May with beginning of June . Almost 1 BRO per day increase can be seen.
Quoting our developer @taskmanager
Brofi automatically adjusts for more delegations, so more delegations means more income, means more BRO purchased each day means increased daily payouts. It just takes a bit to balance out if a large delegation arrives at once.
Number of unique users receiving BRO from @brofi
On May 1st 336 users got BRO dividends and on 10th June 348 . We are seeing an increasing trend when it comes to number of unique users who are delegating as well as receiving BRO .
Top users who are receiving BRO everyday .
Well this is for 40 days , @nuthman leads the chart , so he is receiving more than 1.5 BRO per day for his delegation .
This is his current delegation status to @brofi - 25,069 HP and 460 LEO.
Didn't see your username in the list? Don't worry I will share the link to the charts at the end so you can search for your username
Top performing tokens
This tells us for which particular delegation most BRO was paid out etc .
Totally during this period 591 BRO was paid out .
- Hive forms the majority for which 50% BRO was paid out .
- LEO comes next .
- STEM , NEOXAG , CTP , CINE follow with considerable BRO payouts.
This is the link to the dashboard - you can filter , check the data based on your account etc but please see how to play with the data below I have showed demo through GIFs.
Filter based on Token
- If you have delegated only Hive and want to see only that particular data then just click on Hive. It filters all other charts based on Hive . You can also select particular date or dates too and it will filter accordingly .
- You can select multiple tokens at once . If you have delegated say LEO and STEM then choose them both . To deselect just click anywhere else on that chart .
Filter based on date
This is pretty straight forward , select one or more dates to view the data . Note that if you want to select 2 or more then press CTRL and then select .
Filter based on user
This is what you will love the most according to me .
So just click on your username in the tree map ( if it is visible)
- Once you select , you will see the daily payments in the top left bar chart .
- In the middle chart it will show your delegated tokens and the amount of BRO received for those tokens .
- In the right side chart you can see how much total BRO you have received during this period ( May 1 to June 10th )
If your username isn't visible , as I have shown in the gif -
- Deselect All
- Type your username and check it
- Click on the box
That's it for now , will be back with another analysis post tomorrow .
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta