What a silly question, right? :)
I guess all of us have been ready for kingdoms for a while now, just patiently waiting for them to be released.
Kingdoms smart contracts have been ready and deployed for a while now. Initial plan was to wait for the CertiK audit to be over to release kingdoms, but it looks like this is going to take a little longer.
Yesterday there was a 2 hours long LEO Rountable to discuss the wild day in the crypto market and also to have the weekly AMA with Khal. Here's the link below if you missed it and want to listen to it:
During the AMA part, Khal talked quite a bit about kingdoms. He also mentioned he is thinking to release kingdoms without the audit, but with enough warnings.
Kingdoms will be released in phases, same as LeoBridge, except when we talk about kingdoms we talk about different farms and dens that will be 'transformed' into kingdoms and receive a higher APR in the process.
In the AMA, Khal revealed two important details:
- that he plans to release kingdoms "in the next two days" (that was yesterday) and
- which will be the first three batch of kingdoms: BNB, BUSD, CAKE.
Khal also said he is looking for partnership with other platforms to mutually create farms/kingdoms for each other's platform token.
What we learned from this:
- we need BNB, BUSD or CAKE if we want to participate in the initial kingdoms
- if we don't have and don't want any of the above coins, we might not need to wait for too long, the next kingdom(s) might be released in a few more days after that, if I heard that right
- CUB den and farms with CUB in it won't have a kingdom until there will be such partnerships created with other platforms, so it might take a while, but they still have the advantage of a great multiplier (which will likely diminish, because some of the inflation will go to kingdoms) and a zero deposit fee.
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta